Below you will find the standard version of MAME64, compiled for OS X; and MAME, compiled for Raspberry Pi.
I try to regularly compile versions of MAME that will run on macOS and Raspberry Pi, roughly in line with the release schedule of the MAMDEV teams’ Windows and source releases.
No credit goes to me for any of this, I’m just compiling and uploading to save a few people a little effort.
|MAME||0.203||Raspberry Pi||[ddownload id=”1964″]|
Here are a couple of links to useful information and the source code if you want to compile for yourself
- Compiling MAME – My page on compiling MAME for Raspberry Pi
- MAMEDEV – The official page of the MAME developers
- MAME Docs – The official MAME documentation
- MAME Github – The official Github page for the MAME source code
- SDL – The SDL Library homepage, SDLv2 is required to run MAME